Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonandellie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 08:24 PM
    What's the name of the movie?
    A family becomes friends with an alien... all I can remember is that the family takes the alien to a dessert looking place with a bunch of windmills. The alien joins his hand by his fist and whistles towards the windmill. Can anyone help me with the name of this movie?
    :rolleyes:
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jun 8, 2007, 06:52 PM
    MAC and Me
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 11, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Hahahahaha, I love that film. I think you'll find it was called Mac & Me! Check it out. Hope that helped :)

(Oops, didn't see the other answer hahaha)
    benjielus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 09:14 PM
    What's the name of the Facebook move?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

What's this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

What's this movie? Its about a teenager. Him and his friends like the blues brothers. His mom invented post-its and lunchables. The teenage boy sells paper at school the last day or smthn he buys pizza for the whole school. He has a sister. The dad kind of favors the sister. I really...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

Only know the plot of this late 90's movie what's the name? [ 1 Answers ]

So I can only remember the plot of this movie I watched in the late 90's. I can't even be sure of the actors although Ben Stiller keeps popping into my head like he is one of the main characters but when I look up his bio this movie isn't there?? So I'm probably wrong.. Short plot description:...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

View more questions Search