Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater
    I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates

I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly,

And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it...

( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR '13' TYPE MISMATCH ) program does not open...

Need some magic to get this program running... :confused:
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2012, 04:51 PM
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. If that doesn't work, contact the software company. It sounds like a corrupted install.

Reference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Driver [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone Where I get the drive "vnetbios.vxd" for Win98 Thanks for you help.

Auto accident at workplace lot w/uninsured driver [ 2 Answers ]

I live and work in seattle, Washington at a residential facility for vulnerable adults. My car was parked to the side of a driveway between two buildings at my workplace. Although it is not a designated parking spot, many employees park there. A visiting family member of one of the residents...

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

View more questions Search