Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NANAOHENE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 05:11 PM
    PC or kegel exercises
    Could anyone help me to know if there is any side-effect on PC or kegel exercise.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Only strengthening of the pelvic floor. No bad side-effects

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercises for abs [ 4 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I want to know what types of exercises are good for gaining abs. How much of them do you have to do in a week? And how long it takes to see an effect?

Exercises for your ABS [ 9 Answers ]

:) Hey, I would REALLY love it if you could tell me ANY exercises you know to burn fat and gain Muscle in my ABS besides crunches and situps.Thank you.:)

2 maths exercises [ 3 Answers ]

1. A pipe fills a pool in 4 hours, another pipe drains a full pool in 6 hours. How long will it take to fill the pool if both pipes are opened? 2. A pool is connected with 3 pipes. Two pipes fill the pool and one drains it. It takes 3 hours for first pipe to fill the pool and 2 hours for the 2nd...

Kegel I can't do them [ 3 Answers ]

When I go to PT I do a lot of stretching for my leg and back. I have discovered I can hardly do kegel ones and this seems to be the hardest thing for me to try and do.Is this the cause of back injury? I often see different people when I go so far feels like I'm not getting anywhere with this...

Exercises to do when you are overweight [ 3 Answers ]

My sister is very overweight around the middle but her back stops her from doing sit ups , she can't walk more than about 20 steps and she has to stop. She had back surgery 2 years ago and she is still in pain. She is 58 yrs old and has had panic attacks and anxiety attacks when you least expect...

View more questions Search