Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammykit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 04:07 PM
    HE isn't bothered
    :mad: hi my boyfriend of 2 years is being really Funny wit me since I got a place in college which I had to delay due to the birth of our 1 year old I no its not because of him looking after the kid because his mum is doing that plzzzzzzzzz can sum 1 gave me there ideas y he's like this
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2007, 01:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammykit
    :mad: Hi! My boyfriend of two years is being really funny with me since I got a place in college, which I had to delay due to the birth of our one-year-old. I know it's not because of him looking after the child because his mum is doing that. Please, can someone give me their ideas as to why he is like this?
    I hope that you don't mind. But, I took the liberty of rewording your question so that it makes a little more sense. I presume that you will be going to college. So, it is best to practice up on some correct spelling and grammar. It is best not to use chat-speak on this site if you want to be understood by people trying to provide you with intelligent answers to the best of their ability.

Just some ideas based upon the information that you have given - If your boyfriend hasn't been to college, he may be feeling a little intimidated that you have been accepted to a college. If he has not been to a college, and he would like to attend one, then I would suggest encouraging him to apply for one, provided that he has already completed and been successful at the coursework necessary to enter one.

He may be feeling like you are leaving your family and going beyond what the two of you have planned together. Not everyone needs to go to college to be successful at life and to have and be devoted and successful at having a family. I am glad that you are reaching for the goals that you have for yourself. I would urge you to encourage your boyfriend to work towards his goals, even if they don't include college.

Be ever supportive of him, as long as what he is trying to do will be of benefit to all of you as a family.

Just some ideas that I have. For that is what you asked. Hopefully, others will come along with their own ideas and suggestions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Hi! My boyfriend of two years is being really funny with me since I got a place in college,
    Could you explain how he is being funny?
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 10, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jammykit
    :mad: hi my boyfriend of 2 years is being really Funny wit me since i got a place in college which i had to delay due to the birth of our 1 year old i no its not coz of him lookin after the kid coz his mum is doin that plzzzzzzzzz can sum 1 gave me there ideas y hes like dis
    He's insecure because he feels threatened because you are building a better life for you and your child his mother is supporting you.
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jun 10, 2007, 06:08 PM
    You've got direction. Don't let anything or anyone hold you back. The value of a college degree is so , so better tban a hs. He needs to get on board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Burger King Commercial "Aint nothing but the Real Thing Baby" [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the 80's Burger King commercial that has the slogan "Aint nothing but the real thing baby" It's a commercial for their chicken tenders! It has teenage girls in a phone booth eating them, then a husband with Christmas gifts bringing some home for his family. It...

Isn't it the truth? [ 2 Answers ]

*Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock** (MADE IN JAPAN**)** for **6am**. While his coffeepot**(**MADE IN **CHINA**)** was perking, he shaved with his electric razor** (**MADE IN **HONG KONG**).**He put on a dress shirt** (**MADE IN **SRI LANKA**), designer jeans** (**MADE IN...

View more questions Search