Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark2tall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Electrical learning
    I want to know how to interpret electrical drawings, commercial electrical wiring, blueprint reading, and electrical estimation.

Thank you
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Jun 6, 2007, 10:22 PM
    There are many ways you can obtain this specific education:
    1. Gain employment with a local electrical contractor
    2. Vocational school
    3. etc.

Yet, each jurisdictions has it's own set of rules, so you should consult your state department (or authority having jurisdiction)
    chuck9997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jun 14, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dark2tall
    I want to know how to interpret electrical drawings, commercial electrical wiring, blueprint reading, and electrical estimation.

Thank you
    You can't find info worth having on line. iv'e been looking for the past 3 days!!

Jun 14, 2007, 06:17 PM
    ?

Jun 15, 2007, 04:33 PM
    Really! Wow! Thanks!

Just trying to help! Was (? ), because what I posted pretty much covers it. What the OP is looking for, he's not going to get on this site. I'm sure the people who take the time out to help others on this site, do not have the time to teach someone how to read blue-prints, estimating [which takes some OJT, and experience in the field. Then maybe some classes---depending on your goals], etc.

Not going to get into what I do. Just trying to help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

Learning disorder [ 3 Answers ]

I was always had a hard time learning. I had real hard time concentrating, words disappear while I'm reading books with white backgrounds, and it's real frustrating. I just recently got glasses Can anyone recommend ANYTHING to improve and comprehention? I have to tell you that high school...

Learning english [ 9 Answers ]

My english not perfectly. So ı want to improve my english. What can ı do? :confused:

Distance learning [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a degree from an accredited universities based on my life experience. That is total accredited by the department of education

Distance learning [ 1 Answers ]

helllo... I have newly joined this group... I am a computer engineer done my B.E. in computer science and presently working in Hindustan Aernautics Limited in Kanpur as IT engineer. I am interested in Learning more about the distance learning programe in IT which has got good market value and...

View more questions Search