Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonnie23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 02:29 PM
    House smells like a barn/cat
    I have started to experience smells in my dining room, they smell like an old cat(not urine) or a smell like in an animal barn. My house is 1950's Can anyone suggest what this could be. The floors are laminated. Any ideas please... :eek:
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 8, 2007, 01:21 PM
    I wonder what an old cat smell like? :rolleyes:
    bonnie23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 01:37 PM
    A cat that doesn't wash himself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

Cat urine smells strongly of ammonia [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter came home from school and brought her cat, male, fixed. We have a cat already and her litter box has never smelled. My daughter's cat's box really really smells of ammonia. It hits you when you walk in the front door and I have tried everything to get rid of it. Any ideas or...

House smells like something is overheating [ 2 Answers ]

Every time our furnace turns on, it fills the house with an odor of something overheating. My husband checked the flame and says that it looks normal -- blue. He also changed the filter, which was very dirty. What could be causing this, and what remedies should we try?

House smells! [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a 3 level leased townhome. For the past five days it has smelled like methane gas (sulfide) sewer-gas. It's pretty strong- so much that we have to keep the windows open or we get headaches and my eyes get read and tear up. The sump pump (and washer dryer) is located in the basement....

How do you keep pet smells out of the house? [ 1 Answers ]

I need some advice about which kitty litter is best to use. And how to get pet stains out of the carpet and how to keep the smells out of the house. I would also like to know, how often should you bath a ferret? I've heard some people say every week, some say every month and some say every other...

View more questions Search