Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Disneyworld, Orlando
    I saw this Walt Disney World Resort - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on the Disney website my daughter likes to visit.

Has anyone gone there? Is it worth the $45 for hair/makeup/nails? My daughter is 5 and into everything princess. The site recommends an appointment - how far in advance do you think it should be made?
    drnigelc Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 07:17 AM
    You should definitely make an appointment as soon as you know when you're going -- it fills up very, very quickly!

It's definitely popular, in fact, they just opened up a 2nd location in Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom.

She's 5 and into the Disney Princesses? She'll absolutely love it.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:23 AM
    I think she already went... this post is from June, and Im pretty sure I remember her saying her daughter loved it.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Al is correct, we went the first week in August.

It was the best money I spent there. I didn't have to mess with her hair for 3 days because they plastered it will hair goo. She floated everywhere she went.

Here's a pic (the image looks a little odd because it is actually the reflection)

drnigelc Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2007, 07:46 AM
    That's a great pic, thanks for sharing -- glad you had a great visit and that she enjoyed her "transformation". :-)

My apologies for replying to such an old post. I saw "Jun 6" but read it as "Aug 6" and thought, "hey, I'm new here, I really wanna contribute...oh look!!".

:-S
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Giggle, we've all done it at one time or another... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sneaker Boutique [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently 18 years old, and trying to open my own sneaker Boutique. I just don't know where to start? Should I first look for a spot or worry about where I'll be getting my supplies (shoes)?

View more questions Search