Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jun 6, 2007, 09:12 AM
    It hurts her every time we do it
    Every time my girlfriend and I go to do it she ends up in pain every time.after about 10 min she asks me to stop(which I do because I respect her) because she says it gets to a point where it only hurts her.she says its because she hasn't had sex a long time and she's tightened up.
    I know that's it isn't due to being dry and we have used lube and I am very gentle about it but it still hurts her.anyone know why or had any personal experiences with that kind of thing?and anyway to help her?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 09:16 AM
    She isn't relaxed, she is expecting the pain therefore it happens she needs to stop expecting it to hurt and relax try spending more time playing and getting her all chilled out.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 6, 2007, 09:17 AM
    What about foreplay? Are you two fondling and kissing before intercourse?
    It might help your girlfriend.
    I have this problem when rushing into sex, it's better and funner to just take it slow! :)
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jun 6, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Might she have some kind of an infection? Thrush can do those things to you at times although the other posters here also have a point.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Infection is α possibility but...

I hαve the sαme problem.. my hubby tαkes it slow or I go on top of him αnd well you know until I get used to it αnd then the fireworks hαppen;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Every time I try to move on he contacts me [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all. I dated a guy about 18 months ago it all seemed to go very well, I guess we both fell quickly and it was lots of chatting etc. we Lived away from each other 100miles but met up at weekeends and have a lot in common He pulled away stating reasons of getting on track with his life...

Mouth Dry every time I wake up [ 11 Answers ]

I would like to know what does it mean when every time I weak up from sleeping my mouth is always dry. Its like I have to go run and get something to drink. Then on top of that I be feeling really bad. Can someone please email me back soon Thank You

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Blower isn't coming on every time [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with my Concord gas furnace, in every cycle the exhaust fan comes on, then the igniter does it's job and lights all burners. However either one of two things happen afterwards: a) the burners suddenly go out,. re-lights... goes back out,. then repeats until the unit shuts down...

Still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

Why do I still hurt over my cousins death? It was in 98 such a long time ago. I remember one day my aunt and cousins visiting us when we lived in fayetteville. My step mom and cousin got into a religious argument over a song. Finally my aunt said she was sorry that they would just have to leave and...

View more questions Search