Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grandma123 Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jun 6, 2007, 07:18 AM
    iPod nano downloading/free music
    :confused: :confused: This is my first time using any MP3 player on my own and have no idea where to start
    Can someone PLEASE tell me step by step directions for downloading songs? Also I know someone who gets free songs off this website but I don't know what it is, is there anyway to get free music? Please help me with my iPod nano! Also I'm using a friends laptop does that matter?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 6, 2007, 07:44 AM
    I find THIS STICKY covers most things.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2007, 08:54 AM
    You can music from Apple's iTunes store.

Jun 6, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Thank you, but since this my first time downloading anything ever I need baby steps.
    I don't think my nano came with a cd just a USB cord. What is itunes and where do you get it?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Apple - iTunes - iTunes Store

At the bottom it says get itunes or something, click that and it will download the program you need, it's 99 cents a song.

I don't think were supposed to help with the getting free music thing.

Jun 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Thank you very much! Im still uncertain how to do the actual download itself.
    Im sorry It may seem dumb but Im completely computer illiterate. As far as free music websites I know they exist, my friend does not pay for anything! But Im sure no one wants to share that info with me so I will just ask her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod nano [ 5 Answers ]

I have a iPod nano and my girlfriend has the new one that you can put music videos on it. Well I was just going to let her use my computer to download all her music. So when we hooked hers up it said that you had to update the version to one higher than I had for my nano. So I did and everything...

Ipod nano [ 2 Answers ]

This isn't really about an mp3... but I have an iPod nano... and I'm wondering can I copy all my songs from a cd onto my iPod, and if so how?

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

How do I download my music off my cds to my iPod

Ipod Nano [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having trouble trying to sync music from my computer to my nano. Once the nano is hooked up to the computer, a message appears on my nano that says do not disconnect. As long as it is plugged in, this message appears. I can see on my computer that my nano is hooked up. When I try to sync music...

Downloading music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

My son and I are trying to figure out how to download music to his iPod nano. I am totally clueless. Is there anyone out there that can help us?

View more questions Search