Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tommeitz Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 06:40 AM
    Rhythm gone bad
    In the last year, By the way I'm 55 yrs old. When I make love and have orgasm,my rhythm is all screwed up, when I should be thrusting inward, my pelvic is going outward and her and I are out of sync for the fin-alley of the love making. I feel that the pumping action of the prostate has slowed down to haft speed Instead of Squirt, Sq, Sq,Sq,Sq, like it suppose to be it's like Squirt,Sq,----Sq---Sq---Sq. I have had my prostate check annually and is OK. I feel like white guy with no soul on the dance floor. TMeitz
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Lol some white guy's have soul just like some 60 year old men have great sexual rhythm. Maybe you need to work on endurance and coordination. I'm not a guy nor am I 55 or 60. Sounds like an interesting problem though (frustrating but interesting). Lets us know how everything works out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I that bad? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, so I am in year 12 this year, and I have an issue.<full explanation> I currently live in New Zealand and I am from overseas,this is my 2nd time living here, the 1st was when I was 6 and I went back again and then the second was when I was 10 and that was 6 years ago. Now I am 16 and facing a...

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

Bad Debt and Bad Debt allocation [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help with the following accounting exercise? The following info was listed in company X balance sheet as of 2005 Aacounts Rec for 2004 150,000 Aacounts Rec for 2005 250,000 Allowance for bad debt in 2004 was 8,200 Allowance for bad debt in 2005 was 12,000

Bad Bad Bad [ 2 Answers ]

Pills do ****, they are placebo (Spelling? )... On every pill bottle it says "Along with you eating a proper diet and daily exercise..." Any doctor will tell you that you need a healthy diet and daily exercise to lose weight! Silly geese who buy these pills! Don't BUY THEM THEY ARE BAD!

View more questions Search