Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuzzler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Definition of hotspots?
    In school, we are working on hotspots and I was assigned the Himalayan mountain range. However, I don't clearly understand the meaning of hotspots and I have to write a paragraph on it right now! Can anybody help me out? Any answers are appreciated.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 09:32 PM
    On the following link, you may find something that is helpful to you. Hotspots are mentioned. Hotspots [This Dynamic Earth, USGS]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 09:33 PM
    Please see these also: What is the definition of a hot-spot?

hotspot: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Definition of Translation [ 1 Answers ]

In accounting, the trem "translation" refers to: a. the calculations of gains or lossed from hedging transactions b. the claculation of exchange rate gains or losses on individual transactions in foreign currencies c. the procedure required to identify a company's functional currency d. the...

Fellowship definition [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the definition of non-service fellowship. I am in the US on a J-1 visa, category: Research scholar, purpose of visit: research in astronomy/astrophysics (from Section 4 in my DS-2019). I receive a predoctoral fellowship. This means that I am a PhD student but enrolled...

Definition of cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

What's your definition of cheating? Is it kissing,touching,thinking of ? Me and my boy are living in different states right now. It's been 7 months . The whole phone thing isn't getting boring and I have myself just wanting to do other things with other people. What should I do? If we are...

Flirting, a definition. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so... I'm not the shyest of guys I know what to say and what to do to get a girl thinking about me, Its not a bad/ sleazy thing at all, because sleaziness is taking it to the next level. So what I want to ask is... What is involved in flirting? People say I do it... and people say girls...

Ebay... Definition. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I need a clear, simple, generic definition of Ebay in a paragraph or so.. thanks. [email protected] THANK YOU SO MUCH for your help I can't find one anywhere... undefinedundefinedundefined

View more questions Search