Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KongTheKonqueror Posts: 75, Reputation: 13

Jun 5, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Custom made clothing
    I have found several websites where you submit your measurements and you can choose pretty much every aspect of the shirt or suit that you want such as color, color of cuffs, color of collars, number of buttons, type of buttons, patterns, etc... They send the measurements off to South-East Asia and in a few weeks you get your clothes. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this type of system and could provide any advice?

Thanks
    addy Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jun 13, 2007, 07:14 AM
    Um, well, I know of one that does shirts, its

Custom T-shirts - Design, buy or sell customized TShirts : Spreadshirt

I have never heard of anyone that makes your suit.quite a nice idea though,

Hope I helped
    i bet no one has this use Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KongTheKonqueror
    I have found several websites where you submit your measurements and you can choose pretty much every aspect of the shirt or suit that you want such as color, color of cuffs, color of collars, number of buttons, type of buttons, patterns, etc... They send the measurements off to South-East Asia and in a few weeks you get your clothes. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this type of system and could provide any advice?

Thanks
    I've never done it on the internet but when I travel to my country -iran, I have a personal tailor. You go buy the fabric pick the style and all the details you want. They make and the good thing is if your still not happy with it you can keep changing and fixing and addind. The problem is when I went to New York the tailors were really expensive. I haven't been able too find cheap ones but if you do tell me.ow but you can do it on the internet too just make sure you can contact the people in charge in case you don't like what you got. Ow I'm a teen

Jul 11, 2007, 07:18 PM
    The only one I have found is Custom Made Suits and Tailoring
    It is a British company that sends your measurements and details off to Asia and then ships you your clothing. It seems reasonably priced and they have a lot of options and fabrics to choose from. I might just have to try it to see how it they do. They don't have any negative e-Bay feedback, so they can't be too bad.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 07:21 PM
    I did something similar from Ebay, and was very pleased with the results. I can't remember the name of the company, but I got a very beautiful outfit that fit me perfectly, and very well sewn.

Jul 11, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Good to know. I will probably try a shirt and pair of slacks. It won't cost any more than at a typical department store. It will be custom made but if the quality isn't that great, I won't be out a lot of money. I have a few friends in the military who lived in Korea and had similar clothing made by a local tailor that looked good and fitted well. Most of the online people are probably just middlemen who use the same tailor. I will post back in a few weeks with the results.
    lilmisscook Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:45 PM
    No soz
    selinaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 09:03 PM
    This is the company that I found from internet via a very lengthy search amongst suppliers.
    Personalized T-Shirts & Personalized Clothing - TeeTick
    I like their services as they offer to choose the fabric, color of fabrics, tape color for the inside necklines‏, single or double-needle stitching, custom woven labels, hanging tags...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Insects / Parasites in Clothing! [ 48 Answers ]

HELP!! Does anyone know what this is? Can you help me research this pest? I've been searching the internet and writing people for several weeks. Yet I haven't been able to find information on this pest. So it must be something new. People are contracting a tiny white insect, arthropod,...

Emo clothing? [ 12 Answers ]

Ummm hi :D Is emo clothing so over??

Rust spots on clothing [ 1 Answers ]

My whirlpool washer is leaving yellow rust looking spots on clothing.What could it be?

Custom Dictionary Not Available [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting an error message every time I open MS Word 2003: Custom dictionary in File Name is not available. I have checked my setup and everything is as it should be. The dictionary is there, it is enabled. I made changes to normal.dot a few days ago, but nothing that has to do with...

View more questions Search