Ask
    desertgrl7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Where is this headed?
    Xx
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Sounds like your over stressing a little. It also sounds like he over did it with all the calls etc early on and now he has slowed down a little oyur worried.

Don't be, it is the best thing for you two.

In my opinion it appears that even though you hadn't slept together you were kind of both a little smothering and eventually it would have worn thin.

See what has happened when has backed of a little. Your interest has has increased and I'm sure this will lead to the next date being a little better than it would have been had you spoke to him every day this week.

Who knows, maybe he was sick of doing all the calling. In any even just take it slow and don't worry so much. You don't even know him properly yet and your already stressing. Just let things flow! And GO SLOW!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I bored? Is it me? Where are we headed? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone! I first posted this question under dating but got little well no posts please help me. My question is one I have been struggling with for a while now. I have been with my boyfriend Mark for over 3 and half years, granted we started dating my sophomore year of high school we...

Don't know where we are headed.should I ask? [ 31 Answers ]

I have no idea where the girl I'm dating wants to go with this. We've been seeing each other for over a month, and recently started sleeping over each other's places about once a week. Her interest level is higher than mine, always initiating our dates and all the physical stuff that comes with it....

Marriage headed towards faliure [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married 11 yrs. Been through a lot . But now my husband has this weird behavior. He is blowing up at the littlest things. My close friends are telling him stuff that I said when I was angry . Nothing I do anymore seems right. I want to save my marriage but don't know how. I feel like...

Childhood movie about boy dreaming about a train headed for him [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, in this animated film of the 90's I'm guessing, the boy goes into this world and befriends this big guy who is the leader of the world. This big guy loves toys. He tells the little boy about a key that unlocks everything and he entrusts him with it. Later on some little dude convinces the...

Hard headed daddies [ 8 Answers ]

I don't know why I hadn't thought to ask this. Part of my discipline problem with my children I'm sure is because of my father. He asked me the other day if he could put the children on a trailer attached to a lawn mower and ride them around. I said no and he said okay and then went outside and...

View more questions Search