Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjr-ctl07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 03:28 PM
    I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl
    I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 5, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I'm sorry but your post is confusing... you say you had sex THREE days before your period but it came SEVEN days early... How did it come 7 days early if it was 3 days before you started your period?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 03:54 PM
    I agree with Victoria here. The way your post sounds it is as if you had your period 4 days before having sex. LOL

Could you please clear this up?
    mjr-ctl07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mjr-ctl07
    I had unprotected sex then 3 days later i started my period when i wasn't suposed to for about another week. Is it possible i could be pregnant?:confused:
    message me EMAIL REMOVED thanks
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 04:49 PM
    I think she means that she had sex... then 3 days later, she started her period... but her period shouldn't have started for another 7 days. Lol

In response, if you started your period, I don't think that you would be pregnant
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 04:52 PM
    I think you hit the nail on the head Dr.J, if I were a betting gal, and I am not, I would bet you are right.

If that is the case, I doubt she is pregnant also. But if she is going to be having sex and not wanting pregnancy, she should be taking steps, precautions if you will, to assure that pregnancy does not occur.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 5, 2007, 07:09 PM
    LMAO that was an answer I would have never guessed... That made total scense. Well in that case as a girl I know that my period has been days to weeks late and I was not pregnant at all... Don't worry or look too hard for signs because you'll mentally phsych yourself out and think you're getting all the signs when you're not
    ERMITH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 06:15 AM
    I had sex on september 3 and then few days after that my back start hurting and i been burping also my stomach hurted a lil but i started my period on septembe 16 when i was suppose ta be due on the 19 am i pregnant?
    georgeKfranklin Posts: 7, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 6, 2012, 07:12 AM
    There are many chances to get pregnant if you do sex in periods or ending of periods without protection

I found some answers here it may help you

Sex within Monthly Periods

how to get pregnant

But try to take care always in periods.
    Amandababy20 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 09:51 AM
    I had sex 8 days ago and started my period last night but it's light n watery?should I be worried?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Had sex 6 or 7 days before period due date [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I just want to know if you can get pregnant 7 days before your period is due? The reason I am asking is, I am two days late for my period. All week I have had brown watery discharge then on my day of period that is meant to be due was brownish discharge. No cramping. Had mild sore breast...

If period comes after having sex 9 days before, is pregnancy possible? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my boyfriend couple of times in last month. Last time intercourse was 8 days before. Now my period has started today. My question is, is there any chance that I’m pregnant now? Please kindly answer my doubt. Some times he doesn’t put his orgasm inside the vagina completely...

Sex during fertility period,Plan B within 24 hrs.Light bleeding in 8 days.Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had intercourse during my fertility period(towards the end of it) on 26th May. The condom broke. I took Plan B within 24 hours. Now ( 8 days after intercourse) I am experiencing odorless light reddish bleeding like the start of a period but without any other regular symptoms of my period...

Am I pregnant? Got my period 5 days after sex.worried [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex on April 3rd. We were having condom problems. It slipped off inside of me after he ejaculated.. I pulled it out and I don't think any spilled out. We had sex again with a condom but it fell off inside of me. Once we realized it had happened we stopped. I then had a normal period on...

JUST had a baby 2 weeks ago and had unprotected sex but I was on my period [ 2 Answers ]

I know I am WAY more likely to get pregnant since I JUSt had a baby 2 weeks ago but I was on my period when we had unprotected sex and I'm still on my period could I still get pregnant?:confused:

View more questions Search