Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbedrosian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Scanning from HP All in One 7410
    I need to scan multiple documents into a single file suitable for attaching to an email. I tried Scan To MSWord, but the resultant file is too large. I don't have an option to scan to PDF (should that be available?). Can anyone help??

GaryB
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Have you tried scanning to a JPEG (Picture) file and the zipping it down?
    gbedrosian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 03:02 PM
    The issue seems to be that when the scanner sends to "file", it creates separate JPEG with the same name, but numbered XXX001, XXX002, etc. I need to have them go into 1 file of multiple "pages"... PDF would be great.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 5, 2007, 03:05 PM
    OK time to dig out the manual that came with it, or even the program help files.

With the HP's I've used it allows multiple pages to be scanned into the same document, normally using a page feeder to scan each page seperatly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HP 7410 All-in-one printer [ 5 Answers ]

Friends :) , Does anyone here have experience with trouble shooting the HP 7410 printer. The HP technical help is the absolute worst. They replaced my printer that had a hardware failure with a referbed. Now no matter what I do the drivers will not work. I am techy gone construction guy so I...

HP 7410 distinctive ring [ 1 Answers ]

My HP 7410 distinctive ring is not working right. My phone and fax are set to work on double ring. The 7410 picks up all calls (regular ring and double ring.) The fax workes if it is a fax coming in. The HP fax test passed. The user guide says to use the phone cord supplied with the 7410. I...

Hp 7410 all in one printer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a HP 7410 all in one printer fax. In the information window I have "phone off the hook" I have checked on hook ups and the phone lines are fine, any help is appreciated

HP 7410 All In One [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot get assistance from HP... I can't get the scan feature to work. I have a G-5 PowerMac and am wireless. Is the wireless the problem?? :confused:

View more questions Search