Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    need info Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2005, 07:40 PM
    Fat around chest
    I have been doing jump ropes for about 4 weeks (since I can't go to a gym)to loose the fat around my chest especially my lower chest.I can only see a very little progress where my chest got in a better shape but I still have a lot of fat around it NOT:im not fat at all!! I am benching tooo.any other exercises I can do to loose the chest fat in a faster what.REMEMBER that I can not go to a gym I work out at home. :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    serialwife Posts: 117, Reputation: 16

May 26, 2005, 05:15 PM
    Get a stability ball and do the exercises on the chart. It will really work your abs and chest.. it's all resistance training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chest fat [ 3 Answers ]

I already asked this question below but couldn't find any good answers.my question is that I am 15 years old and I'm not fat.in fact I have a pretty nice body but have some fat around my chest area or "man titties".any exercises to lose the fat fast,I started to bench like 3 weeks ago but any...

Chest and pec [ 1 Answers ]

I have fat around my chest and my pecs how do I make my pecs smaller and reduce my fat so I can my six pack

Tightness in chest [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a feeling of tightness in my chest for over a month now. It is most bothersome at night as I can't stop coughing. My cough is most often dry but on occasion I do cough up small amounts of mucus. A little history about me is that I am a full-time welder and smoke about a pack of cigarettes...

Chest fat [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old.im not fat at all but have a lot of chest fat. I began working out like 3 weeks ago and now I am doing jump ropes.I sweat a lot A LOT!! But hardley sweat around my chest area where I want the fat to be burned. I am still sweating in the other areas, does that still mean that I am...

Chest fat [ 1 Answers ]

I did what you guys told me and lowered my calories intake and did more cardio.the thing is I lost fat on my upper chest area but there is still a lot of fat on my lower chest area "around the tits". Do I need to keep working out and do more cardio until I lose the fat or is there another way?

View more questions Search