Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mich721 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Seller Contributions
    What exactley can the seller pay towards?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 11:45 AM
    The seller of what?
    Mich721 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 12:04 PM
    This question is in regards to a mortgage loan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401K contributions [ 1 Answers ]

How much time can elapse after an employer deducts employee 401k contributions from employee pay, to send those funds to a third party investor?

Seller defaulted [ 2 Answers ]

I have just looked at my contract and realized that the seller of out contract for deed has defaulted by charging me interest on my "on-time" payments, when in our contract, it states that NO INTETREST will be taken out for "on-time" payments, and that the only time Interest will be taken out is...

Private Seller [ 4 Answers ]

I recently sold a car to a guy who checked out the condition of the car and test drove it twice before purchasing. The car was in good working condition and the only thing that really needed to be done was having the ac recharged. Now after having the car for a week the guy is claiming there are...

Seller of vehicle lied! [ 5 Answers ]

I need a bit of advice and was wondering if anyone else has ever had this happen to them. My husband, very eager to find an older Nissan Pathfinder in decent shape, with decent milage. Well, he thought he found one, we drove 3 1/2 hours one way in a horrible snowstorm to look at the vehicle. ...

Plumbing issues -seller had to know! [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I purchased our first home in Indianapolis, In in May of this year (2005). After living there for 3 weeks, water from the shower and washer started backing up on the basement floor from the drain. Called a plumber, he came out and pulled massive amounts of roots from main sewer line...

View more questions Search