Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AHilera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2007, 05:40 AM
    Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote control
    I need the instructions of the Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote control so that I can replace the electric light bulb and replace the blades
    Thank you
    Antonia
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Boy, those Hampton Bay ceiling fans should be boycotted by everyone who has written in about problems!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 06:02 AM
    I just googled hampton bay ceiling fans and all the info is right there for you.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 12:03 PM
    We don't have instructions here. What is wrong with your fan?

YOu can try these generic instructions:

Ceiling fan installation - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Control [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with remote. Model UC7030T. I am having trouble with the remote control and I would like to replace it. I understand that Hampton Bay is a Home Depot product. Can I get a replacement remote at Home Depot or is there a universal remote that I can replace it with? ...

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 6 Answers ]

Where does the remote sending unit actually install and fit inside the fan?

Hampton bay ceiling fan remote control [ 2 Answers ]

I installed a ceiling fan 3 years back. Wiring would have been difficult as it is located in a cathedral ceiling and walls didn't have any existing electrical wires. I used a remote control for the light and fan. Recently, it stopped working. I changed the battery and the remote control shows...

Remote-Control Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan/Light [ 1 Answers ]

We recently did some remodeling in the house to include some electrical and since then, our downstairs remote-control Hampton Bay ceiling fans no longer work. They worked yesterday (one day after the electrician left) and now only "click". What is going on and how do we fix this problem?

Hampton bay remote control ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Windward II 54” ceiling fan and fluorescent lamp with remote control. I replaced the original fluorescent circline lamp with a new one. Now the light won’t turn won’t stay on or dim and the fan operates properly. Any ideas?

View more questions Search