Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 5, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Do I have allergy
    Hello, I normally do not have smelly sweat, but these days I feel my sweat smells under one are, and I have red itchy bumps all over, I scratch them and they leave marks all over , do I have allergy ? I have never had any kind of allergy all my life.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 04:29 AM
    Take a shower more often. It's probably from sweating and rubing in that area. Wear a good deoderant antipersperant and shower, shower shower.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 5, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Thanks for replying, I take a shower normally twice a day, this smelly sweat under one arm and these itchy red bumps are new and I do not know , I was thinking about a lot of things like I might be diabetic or I have STD. is there STD have these symptoms?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 05:02 AM
    I never heard of this with Diabetes as most of my family are anad an std under the arm. Unless you stuck a penis under there I don't understand how an STD would get there.

There are other reasons for your problem . May I suggest you contact your regular docto and get checked out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water allergy [ 28 Answers ]

I have developed an allergy to drinking water.I drank poland spring bottled water for years and have suddenly developed an allergy which I think has to do with the plastic bottle.Now I can't drink any water at all without a severe allergic reaction.I also have acid reflux which I think might have...

Allergy and sinus relief? [ 2 Answers ]

Without pills or nasal sprays?

Allergy to acrylic nails [ 1 Answers ]

I've worn acrylic nails for years. Just recently I noticed when I get my nails filled or have new nails put on, my fingers become sore, red and itch. I assume I have become allergic to either the primer or the acrylic itself. Has anyone had a similar occurrence, and if so did you find another...

Allergy to Semen [ 1 Answers ]

I'm allergic to semen. I know there is a procedure where they can give you something like an allergy shot, but they inject you with a series of 10-15 different shots of the protiens in the semen that you're allergic to. The problem is that this is not done everywhere even though I read that the...

View more questions Search