Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daryledunlap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 08:00 PM
    7 year old wonderful border collie has not eaten for days.
    My border collie is 7 years old and all of a sudden acts like he has no will to live. He has not eaten anything for about 7 days. Not even things like pure tuna or hamburger which any dog would suck down so fast. He has lost a lot of weight and will only come to his name if you say it repeatily. This is a highly intelligent dog and I hope that he will be OK. We are taken him to the vet again tomorrow. He will at least drink water if I put it in my hand for him to drink from. He seems to vomit about 4 times a day. I hope that my buddy will be OK..
    Does anyone have any advice to give?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 10:39 PM
    It does not sound too good. Best wishes to your buddy and you as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Desperate my dog has kidney failure she loves food but has not eaten for 14 days [ 3 Answers ]

Phoebe our dog who is 8 years old English Cocker Spaniel suddenly become poorly, our vet has tried everything, she has been on IV fluids to flush out toxins out but she will still will not eat she she's food and runs away terrible to see as she loves food, she is still wagging her tail and showing...

My Dog Hasn't Eaten for 7 days! [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 year old dalmatian hasn't eaten for 7 days! I am so worried about her and terrified she will die. Last Friday was the first day she ate nothing. Digit (my Dalmatian) has urinary crystals, which is something a lot of dalmatians have, and was put on Hills Diet Plan Canine UD, tinned food, when...

Border collie nightmare [ 3 Answers ]

My Border Collie,Hank, is a beautiful 3 year old male. We are his third home in 3 years and I see why. He's really too smart for his own good. He has escaped our yard several times, jumped through window screen, opened windows and the fridge, ripped apart a panel wall and eaten most of my window...

Runny eye in Border Collie [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 yr old Border Colie has got a very runny eye (clear discharge) and some localised hair loss around the eye. I was hoping someone could help me regarding what the problem might be.

14 year old Staffie, not eaten in 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in the UK and my staffie, (a 14 year old staffordshire bull terrier weighing anout 23kg), has a heart murmur, but recently he started coughing, it turned out to be fluid in his lungs caused by the heart problem. I got some FORTEKOR, and some FRUSEMIDE from the vet, and the coughing...

View more questions Search