Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KAS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 04:07 PM
    What Is The Bleeding
    Hi My husband and I have been trying to get P for 6 months now my last cycle started on 17/04/05 o was on 30/04/05 we had intercourse around that day and that day next cycle was due 15/05/05 on 09/05/05 I was discharging a light red muck like mucus this occurred for 6 days on and off nothing big but then on 15/05/05 I started my p not heavy but they were there and lasted for 3 days does anyone know what this muck was :confused:
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

May 23, 2005, 11:28 PM
    Hi KAS,

Sorry to hear that you have not yet been successful at getting pregnant. Don't lose hope though!

I can't exactly say what this is, as I am not there, but it sounds like it could be Endometrium deposits. Basically it's an odd looking tissue that people with Endometriosis do not shed. It could just be also such a light period that the tissue you shedded was strange looking.

Honestly, I would highly recommend seeing an OBGYN about this issue. It certainly can't hurt. After all, if this is something that could possibly cause delays in you becoming pregnant; Wouldn't you want to know?

Good luck with this. My best wishes for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding... [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I'm kind of worried. Since last night, when I poop, I bleed. I'm bleeding from my rectum, and today it was so bad that there were drops of blood in the toilet. I don't bleed during the day, it only bleeds when I poop. I thought it was my period at first, but...

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

Bleeding gum [ 2 Answers ]

I have a permanent gum bleeding. Its making my life impossible, even whene I eat a banana it makes my gum bleeds. I have seen a dentist and made a depuration but in vain. Can u please tell me what's my problem

7 weeks & bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am almost 7 weeks pregnant. And have been bleeding for 14 days! It has never been anything other than brown, and some days have been heavier than others, although I have never soaked a pad, (been surviving on pantyliners). I went to the clinic, had an ultrasound on March 30/2005. Was told...

View more questions Search