Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glitter Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 02:35 PM
    Do the magic cream and the soap work better together?
    Do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?. how long does it usually take t osee results?.

Please e-mail me and let me know
    e-mail [email protected]

Thanks
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

May 24, 2005, 07:10 AM
    In my case...
    I ordered both, see we need to prepare our skin before putting on the cream and what a better way to do it than using the soap which is also an exfoliant, to open up the pores so our skin can very well absorbed the cream, it works great for me, since I had a bad case of blackheads, but it's all up you. Don't let anyone pressure you. Goodluck. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by glitter
    do the magic cream and soap work better together and faster?...how long does it usually take t osee results?....

please e-mail me and let me know
    e-mail [email protected]

thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amira Magic Cream doesn't [ 72 Answers ]

How many people have used this and get side effects.Please nybody that has used the product tell us about yozr side effects.Atlas not you all you do is promte the thing.I think I‘ll use godiva its natural but works.No negative testimonials from godiva but lots from amira magic cream.So ladys and...

How can I order magic cream? [ 11 Answers ]

Can I order magic cream with money order?. And is there any othere site that I can get this from?. Thanks

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Needing Some Magic (in the Cream etc.) [ 3 Answers ]

I posted earlier on my chameleon-like ability to change skin color depending on temperature. Cold=fair, Hot=Tan Well, I've been using some really Bureau of Food and Drug-approved magic creams and glutathione pills, plus undergoing some really serious pampering at the spa and salon -- body scrubs...

Is papaya soap and cream in the US?. [ 10 Answers ]

Do anyone know if the papaya soap and cream is in the US?. In stores?. and have any one actually ues it?. and has it worked?

View more questions Search