Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Being a virgin or not?
    Well I wanted to know that ,how can we know that a person in front of me is virgin or not?what are da things which tell us that a girl or a boy is a virgin or not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2007, 05:32 AM
    There is no way of telling that a person standing in front of you are a virgin or not.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 05:34 AM
    Virginity is a psychological concept, not a physical state.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 4, 2007, 05:45 AM
    Im guessing that you ask them if it is that important to you?
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 4, 2007, 06:03 AM
    What's unimportant about this thread, is having to know.
    Who cares? Virgin or not, they can still be desirable.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Gem, virginity is not a physical characteristic, it is completely psychological, maybe even philosophical.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2007, 12:40 PM
    There are different forms of virginity, but physical is definitely one of them. There are also the spiritual and the emotional virginity. Even the psychological and the philosophical virginity.

The whole point is that you cannot tell whether a person is a virgin by looking at that person. No one wears a sign. The only definitive answer is to ask that person. Even a physical examination is not foolproof. Sex, Etc. -- Can you tell if someone is a virgin?
    stevie123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 07:29 AM
    The easiest way is to ask them but there are no obvious things to look for.
    Virgins don't have a big sticker on their head or a mark somewhere on their body , either way I don't think it matters and if it does to you then maybe you should just ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virgin at 29 [ 24 Answers ]

I'm nearly 29, and am a virgin. However, of late I've been questioning myself whether "waiting" is the way to go. Perhaps it's the way I was brought up, but I've always thought waiting for marriage, which presumably means with the right guy, was what I wanted. I've been in two relationships...

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

I'm still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I'm still a virgin, my penis feels weird when it gets hard. Well that question is that there's a sort of skin holding my head and my skin of penis? I want to know if is going to hurt when I have sex, or could I go to the doctor to take it away? Any help would be highly aprreciated.. ;)

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

I'm virgin too. [ 20 Answers ]

Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me

View more questions Search