Is it normal that the lcd of the dell latitude d620 is that dimm
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Did you buy it like that?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2007, 07:08 AM
    It will be slightly dimmer when running on batteries; does it britghten when you plug it in?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 07:39 AM
    If you didn't change any settings than it will be dimm if there is no power plugged in...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell vs Gateway [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of purchasing a laptop for my home office. This would be used for personal usage and not a lot of business. I have been checking back and forth with both Dell and Gateway and they're both running great promotions at this time. I am trying to decide from Dell (Inspiron 1501) ...

Dell Notebooks [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if the Dell CP and CPi series are compatible with each other? This is mainly about the hard drive. I had a CPi D266 and it went bad, so I got a CP D233 and the hard drive fit perfectly. The CP has a smaller processor and less maximum RAM capability. Will the same hard dive fit...

Dell Latitude C600 won't turn on! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Latitude C600 laptop. I was on it the other day for a few hours and then shut it down. A few minutes later I went to go back on and the Dell screen appeared but it wouldn't go any further. I shut it down and tried turning it back on a few times and it still wouldn't go any further. I...

Dell all In One [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya All Wonder if anyone can help please. Dell 810 all in one on offer in UK, £21.70 (38USD) Has anyone used one or heard of them regarding print quality, photo printing etc. carts seem about average cost, £14, one cart printer. Thanks DavidB. ...

Just mad at Dell [ 3 Answers ]

Not really anything anyone can do, but I am just so mad. Dell was suppose to have someone to my office yesterday, well they called, couldnot make it to last night, they would come to my house. Then they called, could not make it, they would be at my office this morning. Now they called...

View more questions Search