Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pammclaren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 10:25 PM
    Lost bank accounts
    I would like to know how to go about looking for bank accounts that my Grandfather had all over a state. He has since died. Can anyone help me or give me a direction to go?
    Thanks so much
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jun 8, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Your Grandfather died and left no documents in the house that you could look though and perhaps find any clues?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank accounts and a judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I have a judgement and am having wages garnished... can I have a bank account or will it be frozen?

Freezing bank accounts [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question,me and my husband went to go to our bank and our account was froze due to a loan at a loan place,we had no court appearance,or no letter ,employer wasn't contacted they have left us no money to live on,for my family I live in Indiana ,what are my rights as far as getting money for...

Judgments and bank accounts [ 3 Answers ]

My Wife and I are involved in a law suit , we are the defendants, my name can be removed from the suit my wife can not be removed, should she lose in court and a judgment is entered against her, if I removed her name from the bank accounts will this protect me from them attaching it?

Freezing Bank Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, When freezing a bank acount is it legal to freeze joint bank accounts in NY State?

Attachment of bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in freeze vs attach a bank account? Under what conditions can this be done? Is there any fore warning when this is to be done? What are the ways to get around this saga?

View more questions Search