Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marjan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2005, 03:06 AM
    Many monitor &printer connect to a computer
    How can connect many printer(up to 20) to one computer?
    How can connect many manitor(up to 20)io one computer and send independent data to each of them?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2005, 04:57 AM
    The printers: You'll need 20 printers that have wireless connections. I don't think there is any adapters that will allow you to plug 20 printers into one port. Alternatively, you can just connect the printers up to various PC's and then share the printer access over a network. Although the PC will not be connected to the printers directly, it will still be able to use them as if it was.

As for the monitors - that's not going to happen. Connecting that many monitors to a PC and sending them all different data is just impossible. That said - why on earth would you want to do that anyway?!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor colors faded (Monitor color problem) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an envision flat screen monitor and the issue is I had a worm on my computer so I had to reboot it.When the startup came up the colors were faded in a blueish light hue . I updated the drives but still nothing worked. I don't know if it's the monitor or vga cable or just the video card in...

Using a printer not connected to a computer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - I have an HP Printer, which has an ethernet connection. The printer is attached to my Netgear Router, via this wired ethernet connection and my computer is also attached to the Netgear Router via a wired ethernet connection. I know the printer is connected correctly because it shows the...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

Connect remote computer through dial-up [ 2 Answers ]

Dear experts How to connect 2 remote computers through modem and telephone line? Tell me the details procedure ? If it is not possible with modem then what is other way to connect ? Pl guide,? Thanks

View more questions Search