Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cy0217 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Washer won't run the rinse cycle!
    Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? Actually, no cold water is coming into the washer and YES the valve is open. Since there is no cold water... no rinse cycle. I have to rinse my clothes by starting it over and fill it with hot water.

Jun 28, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cy0217
    Does anyone have any idea what's wrong? Actually, no cold water is coming into the washer and YES the valve is open. Since there is no cold water....no rinse cycle. I have to rinse my clothes by starting it over and fill it with hot water.
    Really? No one has an answer for me or even a suggestion?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Have you checked the water valve on the back of the unit?

Jul 2, 2007, 06:52 PM
    What do you mean? I looked at the back of the washer... I just see where the hoses connect. I did not see a valve
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 02:41 PM
    The hoses connect to the watere valve. You will need to open unit to get to the water valve. It has a screen in it for each the hot water and cold water. It could be clogged ot the valve may not be opening. You will need to test it to se if it is working or not

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Washer Won't Fill on Rinse Cycle [ 2 Answers ]

Everything else is working fine, it fills normal on wash, but not rinse, no matter what cycle such as perm press, ultraclean.

Rinse cycle not operating correctly [ 1 Answers ]

The washing machine is a whirlpool about 12 yrs old. When it gets to the rinse cycle, the water only trickles out. What would keep water from flowing in at the beginning of the rinse cycle. The water supply hoses are new, so I'd appreciate any insight into this problem.

Maytag washer: drain pipe overflows during rinse cycle HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I have a new Maytag washer. (top load). During the drain cycle I hear the water pumping out but then the water comes back and will overflow at the top of the pipe and on the floor. The old washer did not have this problem. We used a snake, draino etc etc. in the pipe. Sometimes it will NOT...

Washer in basement backing up on rinse cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Moved into a house recently. Finally really happy to have a washer. On the rinse cycle it overflows onto the basement floor through the vent in the floor. Maintenance guy came over today and says it is probably lint clogging the line. He pours a quart of lime into the pipe that the washer drains...

View more questions Search