Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moazhassan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Bank guarantee
    How much the deposit or cash cover as security to issue Bank Guarantee or Letters of Credit from bank rate AAA ?
    sbk100 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 02:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by moazhassan
    How much the deposit or cash cover as security to issue Bank Guarantee or Letters of Credit from bank rate AAA ?
    Guess this depends on the bank :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

Bank [ 3 Answers ]

In what case do creditors go after your bank account? Is it the fairly large debt owed or any?

Guarantee [ 1 Answers ]

If I change electronic dictionary for guarantee and new dictionary breaked too, I have new guarantee or not according law?

View more questions Search