Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juiicy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Single or Taken
    Is it better to be single or in a relationship?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Depends on what you want, each has good and bad points
    Juiicy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by danielnoahsmommy
    Depends on what you want, each has good and bad points

Just in general.. I am currently taken.. but I have a few girlfriends that go out and have so much fun being single.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 01:53 AM
    It does depend on what you want.

If you are not latched onto someone permanently, then I would suggest going out and exploring the other possibilities.

There are lots of fish in the sea...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 03:42 AM
    Enjoy life and someone will come.
    fix-what-you-broke Posts: 305, Reputation: 61

Jun 4, 2007, 05:49 AM
    That's like me asking people what's better, tea or coffee!
    It all depends on the person, if you feel good being single, stay single, if you feel like you want to settle down, have a relationship.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Ask 100 people and you get 100 answers. As the other responders have said, it is not black and white. I prefer to be single, but I was married for 23 years.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 4, 2007, 09:03 AM
    When I was single, I wanted a relationship. Now I'm in a relationship and I'm happy but of course wonder what new freedom would feel like.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 09:20 AM
    I agree with many of the posts here. It depends on the person. But either way, you can't have both.
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 4, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Despite everything you have to deal with when you're in a relationship, I honestly think it's worth it.

Being in a relationship and sharing your life with one special someone gives a whole new, valuable meaning to your life.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 4, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Everyone has their own answers to this question. It depends on your personal prefferences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

Trying to change a single pole light switch to a single pole swith with a light below [ 5 Answers ]

I have a kitchen light and a basement light that are together in one electrical box, but are on single switches. I purchased a "single pole switch and pilot light" combination so I could see easily if the basement light is on. In the box there is a black, red and white wire. For the single pole...

Who's single and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Here's an article from today's NY Times about why a record number of Americans are single. Here's a little excerpt to whet your appetite and get those digestive juices flowing: Sound familiar? What do you think?

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

Why am I still single? [ 6 Answers ]

Last summer I had a "fling" with a guy that I've gone to school with all my life. We really liked each other, but just when I thought he was going to formally ask me out, we headed off to high school (we both attend the same one) and he wouldn't talk to me anymore! Boom and it was over! No "let's...

View more questions Search