Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    straycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:36 PM
    Child Abandment in North Carolina
    About a year and half ago I had received my 8 neices and nephews from NC from youth and family services I had agree to take them in my home where I had lived which was in Iowa they agreed to let them come so, they didn't go to foster homes. Now after about 1 year they said that we could send them back home to there mom sense she got the help that she needed but, now after they have been home a while she is now taking off on them and staying out this last time she was gone it was fifteen days and my oldest nephews which is a bother to all of them had to go stay with them so, they wouldn't be alone. After being gone all of that time witthout anyone knowing where she was and worried sick and she didn't care she returned home for 24 hours and now she has gone again which has put my 20 year old nephews watching them again I would like to know what I can do about this and does my 20 year old nephew have any rights as being there brother becaUSE he would like to bring them back home so, the family can help him with them all do to it is overwhelming for him to be responsible for all of lthem on his own with no family there to help him.

Thank you dawn
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 4, 2007, 05:16 AM
    I would call their caseworker and explain the situation. Just because they have been returned home doesn't mean their files are closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

North Carolina Tenant Laws- Confused. [ 7 Answers ]

I am staying with two roomates who have allowed me to stay in their apartment with the agreement to pay rent. I have paid rent for Jan. Feb. March and April. April is not yet over but they are saying that I have to leave even though I have paid already for this month. I have not posed no threat to...

Transfer of probation from Georgia to North Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving probation from the state of Georgia. The probation laws in GA state that GA only has supervised probation for 24 months. Meaning, if I received 3 years probation I would only have to report to my probation office each month for 24 out of the 36 months. I currently live in...

North Carolina prepaid group insurance [ 1 Answers ]

Does North Carolina have prepaid group insurance?

Vent/Stack Question from North Carolina [ 1 Answers ]

HELP!! I am new to this so please bear with me: I am building a new house by myself... i.e. no contractors due to cost... I have three levels of bathrooms... all stacked above each other... the way I read the code I can install one stack/vent and if I stay within the "critical distance" I can...

View more questions Search