Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:13 PM
    2 days late!
    Okay guys, I've been trying to get pregnant and I am as of now 2 days late! I don't want to take the test yet because I don't want to be disappointed! I just wanted to post this to get the opinion of others as to whether I'm pregnant or not!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 3, 2007, 07:56 PM
    I think a test at this time would be OK... two days isn't long but I tested the day I was late and got a pos... though I was preggy with twins and that's just twice the hormone.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 08:10 PM
    Rank, I would love to give you an opinion, but I honestly can't. You see, two days is not considered late in the medical community even for the most regular woman. I would LOVE to tell you that I think you are pregnant, but in good faith I just can't. There are MANY MANY reasons that women can be late and/or miss a period other than pregnancy.

I do, though, hope that you do get your wish and I will keep my fingers crossed for you (only one hand, cause 2 hands is bad luck, lol)
    az35 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Test now... if it's a negative... wait a couple of days and test again... I wish you the best of luck
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 4, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I know how it is when you want to hold on to the feeling of hope. Just know taking the test will not change any thing if you are pregnant you're pregnant. I would love a girl (I feel a little guilty about it and I am happy to have ether sex) and I found the letters to my favorite girl name at a discount store. I told my mom I did not want to buy the letters because I would “jinks it.” She looked at me and said buying those letters won't change what's inside. Happiness or disappointment will come inevitably. I would take the test. Remember the line may be very light and not show for 5 or 10 minutes.
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Well... It's POSITIVE! Two of them actually! My first doc's appointment is June 29th. I appreciate all of you guy's "good lucks" and crossed fingers! :D :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 5, 2007, 04:13 PM
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now remember only one hand crossed, two hands is bad luck!! LOL
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 6, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Sweet!
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jun 6, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Congrats hun... can't wait till the new questions start flowing.
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Well I honestly haven't done the correct math yet and I have not been to the doc yet but I do know it will be in January! Yay!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

I'm 5 days late [ 12 Answers ]

Hi there I am 5 days late now (35days) and i done a preg test this morning and got a BFN :( Thats a result i didnt want to see !! So now i am feeling rather low about the result !! :( :( I'm all bloated too, Im getting like tiny mild cramps !! My jeans are getting abit tight too !! ...

10 Days Late [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice, I'm 23 and I am trying for my second child. My last period was on 20th Jan and I have not had one since, my periods always start on or around the 2oth. I have taken 3 HPT and they have all been negative. I am getting a dull pain in my stomach (lower) and sometimes feel a...

17 days late [ 2 Answers ]

First and foremost I know the advice always my doctor:) I am pretty late.. 17 days to be precise.. I had some light pink spotting.. barely enough for a tampon. I am a pill taker, BC. I would like a child, this one would be a miracle. But how do you know. All four urine test eight - twelvedays...

View more questions Search