Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Jun 3, 2007, 04:20 PM
    Schrade cut co botton knife repair
    For years I have had my grandfathers knife and would like to see if any one does repairs on button knives.
    I don't even know if it can be repaired but anyone with info can contact me I would appreciate it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2007, 03:27 AM
    What is wrong with it?
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Jun 4, 2007, 05:45 PM
    The handle around the lock has broken.. I still have the parts the spring is still working .
    The handle will need to to be replacedon that side I'm sure, if possible...
    I think the hole thing relys on if the bone can be replaces on that side??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Do I cut? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm old and still stupid. Well 20. Recently I can't seem to deal with anything and I get so depressed and sad at times. Unhappy with appearance (weight) don't know how it came to this, feel used by men. Had friend with benefits hoped it would develop into relationship but he just wants sex.When I'm...

Belly botton leaking a clear sitcky liquid [ 25 Answers ]

Ok I got my belly button pierced on dec 9.and now it is leaking a clear sticky liquid that stick to my belly and on my barbell I looks green it that normal?And what colour is that puss when does it start pussing .How long do I have to wait to change the barbell.When is it fully haled;) .

Cut her loose or cut her slackj [ 3 Answers ]

Dude, this sounds bad, but my friend is hott(not in a lesbo way), and she is friends with all the guys. But whenever she tries to help out a friend, they always endup liking her! It really ticks me off because all the guys love her and I really don't need her taking the only guy I got! She always...

Caught W/ Knife At Airport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi There, I Have A Few Questions About A Situation I've Recently Found Myself In. In December, 2006, I Was Flying From My Home In Monterey,ca To Visit My Parents In Toledo, Oh. When I Was Checking My Carry On Bags It Was Discovered That I Had A Switchblade Knife In My Backpack (it Was In My Pencil...

To cut or not to cut... [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I thought I was doing good without having to disturb my existing toilet flange during my current basement remodel job, but then I decided to go with this new Dricore subfloor system, which means raising the flange. When I went to remove the old flange one of the three bolts securing it to the...

View more questions Search