Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piggypower Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 10:45 AM
    Bleeding, stomach pains, nausea
    A friend of mine has been having some problems, this is what she sent to me in a message..

"well..about a month and a half ago every time i would go ot the bathroom i noticed that i was passing blood but i didnt tell anyone at that point because i didnt think much of it. But last saturday there was alot of blood and it freaked me out. So there is the blood and then i get nauseated and horrible stomach pains and i have had a fever for like 5 days that just wont break. They no i am bleeding some where on the inside just dont know where its coming from yet."

Can anyone think of anything?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 3, 2007, 10:48 AM
    I think it's her menstral cycle. (Period)

Jun 3, 2007, 10:51 AM
    HAHaHAHA...

I don't think so. She is 16 and has had her period for years. There is blood actually in her urine, and I haven't asked her but I'm assuming they did tests for a UTI
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 3, 2007, 11:01 AM
    So she's gone to the doctor about this?

Jun 4, 2007, 12:09 PM
    OH my bad!

The blood is when she has bowel movements. The doctors think she has Crohns disease.

So I guess never mind on this post.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pain [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm not being sick or nothing but is it normal to get tingly feelings in your breasts every now and then also I still have a bit of back ache and my lower tummy where you would normally get period pains is tendor on the sides and the tops of my legs I'm also feeling a...

Headaches & Nausea [ 4 Answers ]

So I took my first Private tumbling class on Thursday and when I left I was feeling super nauseated and had a huge headache. Does anyone have any thoughts on why I felt that way?

New puppy - spots on stomach [ 2 Answers ]

MY 7 weeks old golden retriever puppy has dark bloaches on skin on it's tummy... they don't look that bad... but I'm just an overly-concerned mommy, I guess. :) I just want to make sure that it's nothing to worry about.

Dog has red pimples on stomach? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal.. I saw some other dogs have it too.. my dog has like 3 is it because sometimes my dad feed it oily foods? And do they go away how to heal

Nausea after lunch [ 2 Answers ]

MY girlfriend is experiencing nausea after lunch recently. This happened almost everyday after lunch. Is this a symptom of pregnancy? :confused: I thought pregnancy happened as morning sickness after waking up.

View more questions Search