Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavndr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Domestic sewing machine
    I have a domestic sewing machine . The numbers on the needle bar is 1858 40 . This is a treadle sewing machine. I am not interested in selling it but would like to know the year it was made. If anyone could help that would be great!! Thank-you in advance.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 04:23 PM
    I was not able to find a date. It doesn't mean that it isn't out there on the Internet somewhere, though.

There is some interesting information on the Domestic Sewing Machine here: The Domestic Sewing Machine Company

It might help you to contact people on that site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have a singer model 457 I can not get the needle to pick up bobbin thread

Antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not. I have an old(? ) treadle sewing machine in a fold-away wooden cabinet. It is a "Beaver" sewing machine and I have not been able to find any information on it at all. Can anyone help me with finding out how much it is worth, or where to...

Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Singer Sewing Machine that belonged to my God-Mother the serial number off the machine is: 1172500A. Does this machine have any value?

Early 1900's sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

We recently bought a Free sewing Machine in a treadle cabinet for $5 at a yard sale, and were wondering the value of it? We haven't found a collectible price list for these anywhere...

View more questions Search