Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 22, 2005, 05:36 AM
    Older Software Won't Work On Win XP Pro
    Hi guys,
    Speedball1 from the Plumbing Page here. I have a bunch of flight simulations left over from my old computer that are Win 95 programs. Is there a way I can load and install them on a Win XP Pro platform and make them work? I've gone into propertys and did the compatibility thing. No joy! Any ideas out there or do I just convert the old CDs into frisbees? Thanks, Tom
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2005, 06:34 AM
    Too Old
    Hi,
    I posted an answer in another post to your question.
    No, it won't work with XP.
    Best of luck in finding some "copies" of CDs, similar to yours, using a Search engine, that will work with XP.
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My older dog won't eat [ 7 Answers ]

I hope I'm using this correctly - I'm fairly new to internet conversations. My (soon to be) 16 year old dog stopped eating following medication for his cough caused by his heart murmur. We took him off the medicine when it elevated his BUN kidney results, but he has failed to return to a normal...

Older 220 volt wire [ 13 Answers ]

I have an older 220v wire with only 3 wires... 2 hot and 1 ground/neutral (bare). I need to connect (splice) it to a newer 220v wire with 4 wires... 2 hot, 1 neutral (white), and a ground (bare). And older I mean less than 15 years old.

Older dog [ 11 Answers ]

I am struggling with an older dog in my household. He is 17 so I am lucky he is still around. It is a male schnauzer. He eats with no problem, but goesn't always take the medication that he needs of 5 pills in the morning, and 4 in the evening. If he is hungry, he will devour them with his...

Older MTD Rider Won't Start [ 5 Answers ]

I have an older MTD rider with a 12 hp B & S it was serviced at the end of last season and worked fine up till now. The mower started to crank then just stopped. It would only click when turning the key. I tried to jump but no go. I took the battery to be tested it was low but good so they charged...

Older Software Won't Work On Win XP Pro [ 13 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi guys, Speedball1 from the Plumbing Page here. I have a bunch of flight simulations left over from my old computer that are Win 95 programs. Is there a way I can load and install them on a Win XP Pro platform...

View more questions Search