Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 05:12 AM
    Pans labyrinth
    Can't wait until it comes out on dvd, I saw it at the cinemas and am still enthralled by it. What an amazing movie!

:o
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jun 5, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Um it is out on dvd...

Jun 6, 2007, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stellar_kar
    um it is out on dvd..........
    Um, this website is international so I'm sure we live in a different country to one another.

It doesn't come out in Australia for another week.
    Cheese_eating_monkey Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 10:42 PM
    Its out in england and has been out a long time in america and spain I think. It shouldn't be long until its out in whatever country you are in.

I agree though, such a good film... like a modern spin on the whole alice in wonderland kind of story. But a bit darker and more nature orientated.

Jun 7, 2007, 06:23 AM
    Definitely!
    Just all round amazing. Love the story line and the costume designing of all the creatures.
    I love fantasty films.
    Regardless of it being in Spanish and having to read subtitiles- Worth it! :)
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Jun 7, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCrash
    Can't wait til it comes out on dvd, I saw it at the cinemas and am still enthralled by it. What an amazing movie!

:o
    Well you failed to mention what country you lived and I thought America was the last place it was going to be released? But I guess I was wrong on that one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about non-stick Teflon pots/pans [ 6 Answers ]

I think the non-stick stuff is called Teflon, right? Anyway, I was wondering about how long you can use a non-stick pot before it needs to be disposed of and replaced? I have 2 large non stick pots and one of them which is less frequently used is still dark black and smooth inside. The other...

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

Shower pans [ 1 Answers ]

I am ready to start the installation of a tile shower on a concrete floor. Will this PVC pan (more like a thick sheet of rubber) really allow tile and grout to stick to it. What must I do? Also because we are going where an old shower was, there is a floor drain cemented in, under is the old...

Shower pans [ 3 Answers ]

When replacing a shower pan is it necessry to redo the entire walls

View more questions Search