Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 03:34 AM
    I am so embarrassed
    My girlfriend and I are great lovers and I love her to death. Now there are times we don't get have sex so we do oral... Well when she gives me head.. I get this feeling like I'm about 2 pee. And I am afraid because last time I did do it. I think I did a little (I know it gross) Ever since then I'm to scared to ask for head. I mean I love it it just.. I'm afraid. Is there something wrong with me? Or there a way for her to improve
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    My gf and I are great lovers and i love her to death. Now there are times we dont get have sex so we do oral.... Well when she gives me head.. i get this feeling like im about 2 pee. N I am afraid because last time i did do it. I think i did a lil (i know it gross) Ever since then im to scared to ask for head. I mean i love it it just.. im afraid. Is there something wrong with me? Or there a way for her to improve
    You should pee before hand and if you need to pee again, (which is unlikely real pee, it's just a feeling). Then go. You should also pee after you've climaxed.

If you're worried about it wear a condom when she's giving you oral sex.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 04:25 PM
    You may have a plumbing issue-that may (as I said in a previous post) been created by your weight?

Chances are-mumma said the right advice-go to the toilet before sex and if you do sprinkle-I dare say there would be more seminal fluid rather than urine in any case.
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 4, 2007, 03:13 AM
    Do you also notice your pre-ejactulation, or for that matter does your GF recognise what it is and when it's coming out?

I suppose I'm not entirely correct because I don't have a penis, although sometimes I wish I did. Lol

Jun 4, 2007, 02:29 PM
    Yea I do tend 2 have it a lot
    Needtokno Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2007, 09:19 PM
    My boyfriend was the same way. But it wasn't a big deal he just told me he felt like he was going to and we would stop and he would go and then get right back to it.

Jun 9, 2007, 02:57 AM
    Ahh no.. Nothing going up my pee hole. Thing go out not in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Embarrassed to Kiss! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17.  I've been dating this guy for 6 months.  We've gotten comfortable to being pretty intimate with each other... We're a pretty touchy-feely couple.. and that's cool - I've never felt so close before.   Haha except you'll laugh when I say - we've never kissed!  Now, let me say - none of it...

Embarrassed! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have just started seeing someone sexually who loves to satisfy a woman through oral sex which I think is great! Unfortunately, I have never been able to orgasm through intercourse let alone oral sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex and I get well lubricated and love the feeling. However, I...

View more questions Search