Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laodemon22 Posts: 54, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 02:24 AM
    Does being a former smoker and a little overweight effect sex?
    :confused: :o

Well I am kind of overweight. I am 160 pounds and around 5'8. I might not really be overweight but I am out of shape. Well actually I don't know about being to out of shape. I am a former smoker, but when it come to having muscle.. well people tend to see my muscle no matter what I wear. Anyway when me and my girlfriend make love. I tend 2 do a lot of the work. And you know it pretty hard work to keep it going at high pace. And when I'm on bottom I still am doing all the work (with the expection of her grinding). Eventually I'm so worn out that I don't even get to . In fact the whole time I've been with her she made me came only twice. And we be going at it for like 25mins-2 hours. Now I know I make my girl have many orgasm but I'm just getting so tired and exhausted that I don't have time to climax or move. Is there a problem with me?
    MummaCrash Posts: 136, Reputation: 19

Jun 3, 2007, 02:30 AM
    Well obviously smoking weakens your fitness levels and considering sex takes a lot out of you, you do notice how out of breath you are.
    If you start exercising regularely and are staying away from the smoking then your lungs will recover and you will get fitter.

Just for the record, I don't smoke but sex tires me out more then anything! It's a good thing though, it relaxes you and its high cardio!
    Just because you're out of breath doesn't mean it's bad!

Jun 3, 2007, 03:42 AM
    The thing when I am out of breath I mean I'm exhausted and can't go on anymore. And even though my girlfriend doesn't do jack in bed (once I'm tired she doesn't want to do any work) she gives me this face like "Wow i was soo close but your fat butt couldn't just go out a lil longer"

Jun 3, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    the thing when i am out of breath i mean im exhausted and can't go on anymore. And even though my girlfriend doesn't do jack in bed (once im tired she doesn't want to do any work) she gives me this face like "Wow i was soo close but your fat butt couldn't just go out a lil longer"

LOL- Well you give your girlfriend a look back that says, "Hey you, get off your bum and do something".

Jun 3, 2007, 04:23 AM
    Man I'm weak :P

Jun 3, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laodemon22
    man im weak :P
    By the sounds of things mate, you're not the weak one! :o
    It takes two to tango! :D No wonder you're so exhausted!
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:42 AM
    After reading some of the other posts, I wonder I what exactly you problem is. The other post you made you had sex with her so robustly you made her paralized from the waist down. Apparently your prior smoking and weight are not an issue. I wonder what it could be??

Jun 3, 2007, 10:23 AM
    I don't know.. but lately I just can't seem to ever get the O spot anymore (last time was about... 2 weeks ago for me and her). I am exhausted to the point where laying on my back sweating and breathing like I just ran a marthon and sweat like a pig. I don't know.. lately I been adding on some weight and it just seem to me that it slowing me down
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 10:29 AM
    I guess how long is it till you are out of breath, 5 min or 30 min, And wait till your health really gets bad or your breathing and you really do keep O2 by the side of the bed.

But also a lot more foreplay to get to past her first orgasm before you even start is one way, then all your work just gets her going on her 2nd, 3rd and so on.

And also this is a team sport so to speak, if she is not helping, you all need a long talk, perhaps she has some mental block from childhood where the sex was a bad thing?
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Yes weight and smoking affects everything even erections-don't know if you have that problem yet, but wait...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Offset smoker [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an offset smoker and have never used one before. Do I put the coal or wood in the small chamber and all the meat in the large chamber?

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

Am I overweight [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I'm 10 stone 3 pounds. I have a lot of visible fat and everyone at school keeps calling me fat. On top of that I'm trying to ask this girl out at school but I think that she will prefer a healthier me. But I have asthma and whenever I work out I nearly kill myself. Does anyone have any...

Anti-Depressants effect on sex drive and orgasms [ 5 Answers ]

So, my boyfriend and I have been together for about 6 months now. I am 22 and he is 25. We have a long distance relationship (only about a 2 hour drive) so I only get to see him on the weekends. When we first started having sex it was AMAZING! We both wanted it all the time (and he lasted a long...

View more questions Search