Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 07:55 PM
    The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same??
    I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't really do anything about it and I don't know it just all hurts because I think about hima ll the time and there's nothing at all I can do everything reminds me of him and ughh I don't know

Please help me find something to do about all of this
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 2, 2007, 08:19 PM
    It seems as though you both have moved on (being that you both have new people in your life). You just need to talk to him, and he needs to talk to you. So you can see if you two are on the same level.
    aaron80 Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Jun 2, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Who broke up with who
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 04:52 AM
    Personally I think you shouldn't be in a relationship right now. You need to get away and be single for a while and work out what you want.
    o0FreeBird0o Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2007, 06:48 AM
    it sounds as though you didnt have time to heal from breaking up with your ex. thats not your fault, but you should be on your own for a while so you can sort your head out, get over your ex, move on, and then start dating.
    your boyfriend should understand, but you need to talk to him and be honest with him.

Free.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2007, 06:54 AM
    You are not doing any great favors for your new boyfriend. You are actually using him, as you are not emotionally involved and cannot give your new relationship 100% of your time, effort, and care.

I agree with Jiser, you should not be in this new relationship. You need to back off, be honest with your new guy and tell him just how fixated you still are about your previous boyfriend. If this guy has any self respect, he will leave and not look back.

People who jump from one relationship right into the next one are not giving themselves enough air to even breathe. Another new relationship is not how to get over the old relationship. Can you say rebound? It seldom works. Because you have not taken time to figure out your own head, what went wrong in the previous relationship, dealing with what went wrong, and correcting or understanding your own behavior. You have not given yourself a chance to recover.

So do that now. Step back and analyze your life. Getting over your ex is your first priority. Which involves not contacting him - don't set yourself up like that. There are many other activities and parts of life that you can get involved in, and none of them involve getting a new boyfriend right away.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 3, 2007, 04:29 PM
    You've had so many boyfriends, and exes I've lost track. Which ex are we talking about this time??
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2007, 05:22 PM
    You shouldn't go out with anyone until you are totally over your ex.

Didi
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2007, 03:40 AM
    Why did you two break up?
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Girl, I'm sorry, but lately you've been having to many heartbreaks and heartaches... you need to get away from boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, and try spending time with your family or something! Too much drama... try to relax!
    lillypad1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Tell your boy you still have feelings for you ex;if he really loves you he will understand and wait for you.If not,that's his loss.
    *~*lillypad1*~*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Heart broken.but about the girl my old guy is dating [ 2 Answers ]

My heart hurts. I went abroad to study and came back to find the guy who was telling ME he loved me the whole time was not only having LOTS of sex with other people but had started to fall in love with a girl who is 5'10" dark skinned and really quite pretty. I want to just let him go. I...

How to do you.S. Tax filling, I am holding H1, my wife and son are holding H4 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H-1B, my wife and son are holding H4. I was here in US for 2 times in 2006, June 7 days and December 14 days, my wife and son came here in December and stayed with me till last week of Jan'07. I want to file my returns for 2006. I am still working here on h-1B. My family will...

Something Holding Me Down... [ 3 Answers ]

It happened about a year ago. I was sleeping and I wanted to wake up and I did. (I usually do that if I feel like something bad is about to happen). So I woke up and couldn't move. And I could see this thing it was black kind of shadow like holding me down. And everything kind of calmed down since...

Holding on... [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, this is going to be a long one... so hold on here and bear with me please... I have only loved one person in my short life-span (20, f), I had a 3 month relationship with him after knowing him for 2.5 yrs, it was long-distance. We ended it on good terms, he just couldn't take not being...

View more questions Search