Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koreankoshi1 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 05:52 PM
    It's Too Much!
    Now that I started middle school,I keep getting too much homework! It it too overwhelming! I don't even have time for my friends anymore,because I have homework for 8 classes! What should I do?
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 2, 2007, 05:54 PM
    There is nothing you can do. Making the best step from elementary school to middle school is a big change. Both psychically and mentally. You can't stress over it. Just take things slow and you what you have to do. (Which would be your homework) And if you're having trouble with that, you can always talk to a counsoler
    pimpete Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 12:13 PM
    You'll have to deal with it I'm startingmiddle school and I've askedmy teacher about it andthey said deal with it and so that's what I'm telling you deal with it~
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 12:40 PM
    First thing turn of the TV radio or computer. Start with the subjects that give you the greatest amount of difficulty and go from there. Do not put off any homework because you will never catch up. And never be afraid to ask your teachers for help
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jun 10, 2007, 06:40 PM
    Don't stress too much about it. Nothing in life is easy unless you deal with it step by step. You need to adjust to a new workload...

Keep up with the work you have and you will eventually get used to it. Procrastinating is the worst thing to do. The work you have, you have to do it sooner or later. Always start you projects, essays and assingments early.

Never hesitate to ask your teachers, friends, classmates, parents for help. Use wisely all the resources available to you.

Start managing your time. Keep a weekly schedule for homework, other activities and time spent with friends.

You shouldn't have any problems. Better yet, you will do great! ;) Trust me!

Good luck to you! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search