Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebgoetz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Gas or electric
    OK now, what my weed eater seized up and now its useless when I buy a new one should I buy gas powered or electric. Which will last longer and which will get the job done more efficiently ?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:41 PM
    My husband enjoys the gas one
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Gas for my money. More power more flexability

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting From Gas to Electric Heat [ 3 Answers ]

I'm buying a home in southern WV which is gas heated and has electric a/c. The current owners pay $123 and $35 per month respectfully on the budget plan which seems way out of kilter to me. Notwithstanding the individual user differences and that the price of electricity here is way less...

Converting a home from gas to electric [ 3 Answers ]

We are thinking of purchasing a home that has gas heat, stove and fireplace (I've never seen a gas fireplace before and am stumped by this). I would much prefer an all electric home. The location is central Texas. 1) Is is possible to do such a conversion (including the fireplace to be a...

Gas Vs. Electric [ 12 Answers ]

I am terrible with engines so I was considering getting all electric Lawn equipment. What do you think I would be sacrificing ? I have a zero Lot line so I don't have that much to cut and Some of the equipment is wireless.

Convert from gas heat to all electric [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, we are retiring and considering a move to a smaller community. Many of the homes there have gas heat and the cost of natural gas is outrageous to say the least. One house is about 8 years old. How do I go about changing to a heat pump? Wouuls I need to dhave all new or can I use the existing...

Convert gas heat to electric [ 4 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me the pros and cons of converting our gas heat to electric. We just moved to TN and are astounded that the gas man comes every four weeks and fills the tank and our house is COLD all the time anyway!! We are thinking that electric heat would be more proficient and cost...

View more questions Search