Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 11:21 AM
    What to do with flying and no ID
    Sorry I did not know what category to place this ? in.

My mom is currently vacationing in Florida where they have a second home in Florida, she had her poketbook stolen with all her id and credit cards.

She is due to fly home next sat. Her drivers license is for fla. But all her mail goes to ny

Can she fly without ID, will showing the police report help? Any ideas? Thank you in advance
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Hiya Mommy!

She should either go to or call her local FLA Dept of Motor Vehicles and speak with them about her problem. Every state is different and I don't know how FL is, but mine will print up a new one right there. If she can't have that done and it needs to be mailed, she should be able to apply for a regular ID card there and get it immediately. They do it all the time for children & teens. Then they can just mail her a replacement license to her NY address.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Comments on this post
    danielnoahsmommy agrees: thank you. now her problem is that she lost it on her street and it has her house keys. now she is afraid someone will go to her house and rob it when they come back to ny.

Easy one! Tell her to get the locks changed asap. It is worth the money for the peace of mind it will bring her. She should also ask a friend to check on the house from time to time while she is in NY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little flying bugs in basement [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. I seem to be having a big problem down under... in the basement that is.. I always notice a lotta dead little, flying bugs (about the size of a pinhead or slightly bigger) all over my basement floor and many of them dead near my 2 basement windows. I figured it was the tall grass outside so...

Flying with laptop [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I am going to take a long flight and wonder if there is any way to charge or power a laptop computer during that flight? I am taking Southwest Airlines and am in business class. The aircraft is a 747-400. Thank you for your assistance

Flying preganant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've just found out I'm preganant so about 4 weeks. I am due to go to spain at 7 weeks preganant, is it safe for me to travel? No 1 seems to have astraight forward answer

Flying within the continental US? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going on a family vacation and I'm driving to Seattle then flying out of Seattle to Disneyland. Will I need a passports when I cross the border? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jen

Little Flying Devils [ 6 Answers ]

For quite some time in my house I've had a wheat moth problem. It all started when ONE moth flew in the window and since then they have grown into a very frustrating colony. I have gone around the house w/ a rolled up newspaper but they are EVERYWHERE how can I get rid of these pests with out...

View more questions Search