Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fatal doll Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jun 2, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Do ghost dolls really exist?
    I'm wondering if ghost dolls really exist. Please share stories about your expieriences with ghost dolls or really scary dolls.
    jejgo92 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 01:45 PM
    My sister had a doll that would say thing in the middle of the night and my mom put it in the trash outside of the house and some how it got back in
    We knew it was not my sister because she could not reach the trash can
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 2, 2007, 01:50 PM
    I've heard they do. I'd be too scared to even get one. Haha.
    fatal doll Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jun 3, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockabilly1955mama
    I've heard they do. I'd be too scared to even get one. Haha.
    Seriously? Is it really true?
    thoughtiwastheman Posts: 114, Reputation: 22

Jun 4, 2007, 11:43 AM
    I happen to come upon this discussion my accident. Are you guys serious or is this all a joke?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jul 1, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Try googeling (SP?) "Robert the doll" from Key West. It is featured in the ghost tours of Key West, and is a local legend. Rumor has it that it was the inspiration for "Chucky".
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 1, 2007, 03:41 PM
    Funny how most people that tell ghost tales, have an inn that they want you to stay at or some merchandise to sell.
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Jul 1, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by michealb
    Funny how most people that tell ghost tales, have an inn that they want you to stay at or some merchandise to sell.

Oh but Robert the Doll DOES exist. He is kept at the Western fort on Key West. And his story was told long before the ghost tour started. I am at work right now, so I can't get to my bookcase, but tomorrow, I'll have more details. Key West is one haunted, strange town!
    tinkerpan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2007, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal doll
    I'm wondering if ghost dolls really exist. Please share stories about your expieriences with ghost dolls or really scary dolls.
    I lived in an area that has been known for ghost. And one night I had my barbies on a shelf and the next day it was in the bathroom. I asked my husband if he moved it and he said no. I believe ghost might like toys and move them .
    I also raninto some action in a toy store I owned in manayunk. It was a very old building and toys would fall off the shelfs at random times. Once a wind up toy just started to move without anyone around. I was not scared of this ghost. I even had a card reader come to read my cards at my store and before I could tell her I felt something she told me that he was just playing with the toys because he liked them. And not to worry.
    Maybe a ghost just likes this doll.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Aug 4, 2007, 10:43 AM
    My porcelain doll moved it's head around... I believe that its true. I JUST remembered!!! When I moved out of that house, and into the town houses, my grandma would come upstaris and move the doll to a specific spot outside the amster bedroom, but one time I came upstairs and it was on the table next to the bathroom and I was home alone. I ran downstairs and left until my mom got home!
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 26, 2007, 07:06 PM
    I don't believe that they do. Ask yourself this question:
    How is it even possible?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mattel dolls, 1980 [ 2 Answers ]

I have 3 dolls approx 7cm high with oversized heads& really skinny bodys. The male is dressed 60's pencil thin pants (rather like the Beatles), 1 girl has blonde hair wearing a red spotted dress the other has dark brown hair. They all have M.I 1980 Taiwan stamped on the back of their heads. I...

Porcelain dolls [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I have a bunch of Disney Princess porcelain dolls from the Brass Key Company. Most are of just the princess' with different dresses, three are the Princess and Prince, and two are the Princess and a horse. The ones that are just the Princess' are 14" and 16". The others are a little shorter,...

POtty Training Dolls [ 6 Answers ]

Have anyone tried Potty Training Dolls, and if you have, did they work for you? How did you go about using it with your child? How old did you start potty training.

Collectibles, dolls [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much the wizard of oz dolls are worth (pink label) currently selling at wal-mart?

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

View more questions Search