Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonempress Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 09:06 AM
    Tummy Fats and ACL
    I've got stubborn fats in my upper and lower abdominal part. But here's the thing. My upper torso is irregurly shorter than that of my legs.. its so not in proportion! (got it from mom) so I really find it hard to do crunches, upper torso is irregularly short. I feel that my neck is doing all job whenever I do crunches which should not be the case.. I keep contracting my ab muscles but it really doesn't lift me at all! For the lower abs, leg raise freaks me out to cause I feel the scary feeling that my knees are going to be screwed, got ACL on both knees so my knee joints are floating and Orthopedic said I'll have it for life.
    Suggestions please.. :(
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Try hip lifts, bicycle exercise, (work your legs as if on a bike, while lying on back) ab rocker (need the equipment), exercise ball crunch, (need the exercise ball). These really are less stress on bad knees. Any resistance training, using stretch bands, they are available everywhere and are cheap. Walk if you can with weights on your ankles. Swimming also will help, no stress on joints, if ones available to you! It the best overall exercise there is!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fats for health [ 1 Answers ]

Please inform me about ALL of the good fats... so I know what to buy to inprove my health Age 58 Sex Male

Please Advice Soon - Want to Reduce fats from Chest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 27 yrs, 5:11" tall and weigh 84 kg. I don't know why but I've gained good amount of fats around my chest region, specially around the aureole (nipple) area, Its making me fell embarrassed because of this and I just feel afraid of what would happen if I've remove my shirt in public. Recently...

Face fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am not fat but I suffer from a lot of fats in my face and it would never go away, I have tried diets, am working out on regular basis and my body shape is not bad but when it comes to my face its killing me... I need to find some serious method beside surgery to make my face look smaller.. any...

Face Fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am 87 kg and 175 cm tall, am not chubby but I have a lot of fats I don't want around my waist and in my face, I need to lose like 5 kg but most important is how to los emy FACE FATS? There are no excersies for that, I have plenty of fats in my checks and chin, keep moving up and down when I...

View more questions Search