Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexyt34 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Elementary Algebra
    If the length of a rectangle is doubled does the area double? Why?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Take one piece of paper, now place another the same size beside it. What have you done to the length? What have you done to the area? How does that work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to claim tution fees for elementary school kid. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending my 4th grade son to sylvan tutoring classes as he needs some help with language arts, when I enrolled him they said I can claim this in taxes and gave their tax id too, ( I didn't request). But when I was filing my taxes online - I see the options only for college going kids. Can...

Algebra 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I need help for a test that I'm about to have coming up soon. Im looking at my review packet and I don't understand a lot of this stuff so if anyone could answer some of these questions on the packet I would be very happy and thankful. 1). Solve the equation. 35log(6)x-3=15 2. solve for x...

My elementary school sweetheart [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, So my elementary school sweetheart pops back into my life about every 5 years. When we were kids we had a crush on each other but we did the usual kid things, he picked on me and I was mean in return. Both of our mothers are close friends so over the years of us not seeing each other and dating...

Algebra II help [ 4 Answers ]

I am stuck on the equations with division like this one 4x+4/2=3(x+2)-2 my brain locks up and I have no idea how to get rid of the fraction and I know that is what I should do first right?? some one please help me Zak:(

Algebra [ 1 Answers ]

simplify 1.(x^m+2)(x^-2)(x^m-5)

View more questions Search