Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misspixious Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jun 2, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Delivered my son April 18th, Pregnant Again?
    I gave birth to my son 6 weeks ago, I resumed having unprotected sex with my fiancé two weeks ago. I have had a constant stringy vaginal discharge without odor or itch... also in my last pregnancy I knew within days that I was pregnant, and feel I may "just know" again. In the beginning of my last pregnancy I had cramping and diarrea for the first few weeks... and six days ago I began diarrea. Just three days ago I started with menstural cramps- still no period and not breastfeeding... what do you think?
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 2, 2007, 12:33 PM
    You very well could be pregnant. I would take a home test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

Searching For April Camp [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Jennifer... I Am Searching For My Best Friend From Childhood To 8th Grade... she Went To Myrtle Beach, Sc To Be With Her Mom, And I Haven't Heard From Her Since Then... I Don't Know If She Is Dead Or Alive... I Have Been Trying To Find Her For Many Years, And I Have Had No Luck. I...

Merchandise not delivered - paid by creditcard [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I purchased a sofa at Storehouse furniture, a retail outlet for the Rowe Co. It is a popular East Coast furniture store. I have purchased from them before. I waited for 3 years to make this purchase & decided only after they moved into a new huge - over 10,000 sq.ft. space - to see all of...

View more questions Search