Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cted Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2005, 07:59 PM
    Neighbor's LOUD RC car toy driving me nuts
    Hi,

Is there a way to intercept my neighbor's remote control car toy signal? He drives me nuts with this extremely LOUD toy. The guy is maried, about 24 with a kid and owns the house next to me. I've closed the front door, all the windows and the noise still pierces through my house. I've talked to him about not running it in front of my house and that lasted about a couple of days and he has been 'playing' with this toy in front of my house for the past 4 hours this evening.
    This goes on EVERY NIGHT when he comes home from work. I would like to be able to intercept his signal and make the car stop dead in its tracks whenever it comes in front of my house. If that doesn't work I will keep calling the sheriffs until THEY come out and talk with this 'kid'.

Thanks for any help you can give me in adjusting to a neighbor from hell. This guy needs to take his noise to a park or some appropriate place other than this quiet, middle class neighborhood.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 21, 2005, 11:12 AM
    #3 Today, 12:43 PM
    speedball1
    Ultra Expert Join Date: Jan 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by labman
    No help, just sympathy. I think it is outragous people get away with destroying their neighbors piece and quiet for their enertainment. Don't let anybody lay a guilt trip on you for calling the cops.

Not me Lab,
    I'd get "down & dirty" with this dude. The first thingt I'd do is to get chummy with him when he's out front. Ask about his little car. Say you're thinking about getting one just like it since he has so much fun with his. Get the make and model number and pay special attention to the control unit. Now truck on down to Toys R US or your local hobby shop and order a replacement control box. Stay out of sight the next time he gets in your face with his toy. You may now take over control and stop it dead, turn it around or send it out in the street under the wheels of your other neighbors SUV as he's backing out of his driveway. Hey! Let's face it. I'm just not as nice and polite as Labman! "The Speedster"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor's LOUD R/C car toy drives me nuts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Is there a way to intercept my neighbor's remote control car toy signal? He drives me nuts with this extremely LOUD toy. The guy is married, about 24 with a kid and owns the house next to me. I've closed the front door, all the windows and the noise still pierces through my house. I've...

Driving me nuts [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so for the past month or so i have been trying to find a movie that i remember seeing when i was about 6 or so. The movie is partially animated and is about this boy who goes into a library and gets sucked into a book. In the book he becomes animated. He then meets 2 books one is dressed as a...

Driving me nuts. BW movie from 30s or 40s [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a woman who gets hit with painters scaffolling and they think she is a missing heiress kidnapped at childhood. They take her to a mansion and they tell her she has to identify her favorate doll. By logical reasoning she picks the right one. Give it a go, haven't seen it...

I Desperately Need Help! Driving Me Nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I used to watch this one show when we were younger, maybe about 10 yrs ago, approx.. . it was about this Wolly Mammoth and ice men. One of the people were friends with this Wolly Mammoth. IT'S A CARTOON BY THE WAY!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!...

Pop up that's really driving me nuts! [ 6 Answers ]

Ok here's ths web addy that I have tried and tried again to get rid of on my computer. http://www.sysprotectionpage.com/ Now IDK if this is some kind of spyware/virus or whatever, I just can't seem to escape it. I have removed all sourses related to this addy, but it just keeps showing up...

View more questions Search