Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penny1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Runaway cat
    Hi hope someone can help me my cat has recently had kittens they are nearly 4 week old but yesterday the mother went out and she has not come back yet (been over 24 hours now) what do I feed the kittens and how please help
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2007, 06:35 AM
    They have kitten milk at the pet store... also I would soften a good quality kitten food and let them eat that start it out slowly so as not to make them sick. Give them some water as well. Bottled water not out of the tap . If the mom comes back please get her spayed.:)peace
    DocWill Posts: 239, Reputation: 40

Jun 2, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Step one wallmart.
    Step two pet food isle.
    Step three KMR kitten food, comes in liquid and powder. Get the powder lasts longer and they will be on solids in a week, this powder will help more in time.
    Looks like a white coffee can with a kitten on the front. Its very simple the instruction say everything. If you need anthing else just ask, keep in mind its alotta work, and no one does it perficty, that's why God gave cats nine lives. All my cats are about used up. Lol
    Good Luck

KMR Stands for kitten milk replacement, the container doesn't say that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Another cat added to house with a cat. Resident cat not happy. [ 8 Answers ]

Please would you kindly advise us on how we can help our cats get along together? My sister and I are proud owners of two adorable cats: my sister’s cat is a feisty female, 4 year old rescue cat long haired tortoise-shell, named Duchess. My cat is an 11 year old British Shorthair lilac male...

80's movie with runaway children [ 1 Answers ]

This Movie Is From The Early 80's I Think. It Has Children That Run Away From Home With Their Older Sister. They End Up Hiding Out In An Old Shed In The Woods That Has An Old Tractor Inside And The Sister States They Can Eat The Pecans That Fall From The Trees Around The Shed. I Remember One Of...

Runaway Girl [ 2 Answers ]

What are the names of songe with the words Runaway Girl

Runaway heatpump [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1400sq foot 2 story home built in 2005 with a single heat pump. The thermostat is located on the first floor. During the winter the heat will run and run to try to maintain the temperature on the first floor but the second floor will bake. For example, the first floor may be set to 70 but...

View more questions Search