May 20, 2005, 04:22 PM
    Please have anyone use speeswhit pill?.
    Have andy 1 use speed white pill from asianwhiteskin.com
    Or know someone who has used it?.

Please let me know
    repechage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2005, 07:08 AM
    I have used speedwhite for 6 months
    Hi glitter.. well I have used speedwhite for six months now and I have grwon two shades lighter. The thing with speedwhite is that it is gradual whitening that means we cannot expect instant results. It depends on your natural skintone. I am an Asian living in the UK.. the first two months I couldn't see much change but after the third month I have been experiencing gradual whitening and my skin look likes its naturally fair. I do not have to use any topical whitening creams/lotions. I think most people are put off by the price... they are quite expensive but effective.Please be very careful when ordering speedwhite as they are many websites or individuals claiming to sell them. I can give you the trusted websites. They are:
    www.yumeimise.com
    www.princessface.com
    Do not buy from others as they might sell you fake pills and are not effective. A forum friend of mine bought from someone named gloria at a much cheper price and they were fake speedwhite pills!Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone used trilastin? [ 39 Answers ]

Trilastin is a cream for stretch marks. Have you or some one used it for stretch? Please let me know

Anyone... [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone need a friend, I'm a 15 year old girl and I want to get to know some of you! Sara

Please I need help?. any1 know of a good vitamins?. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone use Andrew Lessman Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails?. If so can you please let me know what it does and does it work?. Or do you know of any good vitamins and or supplements that is good for the hair,nail and or skin?. my hair has been dropping very badly and my hair is becoming thiner?....

I need to upgrade my PC? Do anyone know where I can do it [ 2 Answers ]

What do upgrade means?. what do it do?. all I know is that it make the computer faster! Please let me know where I can do it or what company. I live in NY and I have a compaq laptop and a dell desktop Thanks

View more questions Search