Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAAisking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 10:59 PM
    1993 Dodge shadow electrical issues
    I have a 1993 Dodge shadow with a 2.5L motor. It runs poorly right now. I just put a new distributer cap and new spark plug wires on it to hope that they will help. When I first start it up when it hasn't been ran for a couple of hours it has a very rough idle. What should I do to make it run better? Also what are some cheap upgrades to give it more power but keep above 20 mpg?
    Brad
    1991dodgeshadow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 10:40 PM

Well one thing that you could do if your state law allows it is hollow out your cat converter so youget more power and you don't waste hp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

1990 Honda electrical issues [ 6 Answers ]

My 1990 Honda civic's heater/AC fan motor has quit working when the car is running. However, when key is on accessory setting (car not running) the fan blows fine (actually only top two speeds.) My radio operates the same way, working when ignition is on, but turns off when motor is started. Anyone...

View more questions Search